The Reinhold Mühleisen GmbH Enterprises were founded in Stuttgart Weilimdorf in 1946.
In 1972 Dieter Mühleisen bought the company from his father and has been working on the premises until the present day.
In 1983 the new premises in Carl-Zeiss-Straße 7 in Gerlingen were built and the company moved there.
In 1995 Markus Mühleisen became managing director. Under his guidance the first patents and registered patterns were licenced.
In 1996 we celebrated our 50th anniversary. Oliver Mühleisen became authorized manager.
In 1999 the next generation took over: Dieter Mühleisen assigned the company management to his sons Markus and Oliver Mühleisen.
The main line of RM’s, which has always been the production of single parts and assembly units, was extended by taking on the management of projects.
In 2001 RM produced the first rocket drive LH42 for DLR Lampoldshausen. Already in 2004 the first large-scale project for the EU — fusion research was initiated. As a consequence the development of the Produktions-Auftrags-System. (Production-Order-System) was launched at the same time.
Working with PAS helped in 2007 to fulfill the DIN EN ISO9001:2000 standard in production in development. Since that time the company has achieved certification according to the latest standard each time. So RM can satisfy the customers’ demands and their own high-set quality demands.
In the year 2013 RM became racing sport supplier for the Porsche LMP Project.
Our customers’ quality demands increase permanently. This meets with our focus on maintaining the quality of our products. As a consequence we added the Zeiss Prismo MPE = 0,9 µm to our measuring equipment.
In 2015 tactile measuring techniques were complemented with optical measuring engineering.
The detailed history of our company which was written on the occasion of our 50th anniversary please find below: